Neck loop is brand new technology from 3M in 2020. It is a hybrid of earloop and headband. You can use it as earloop or use a tension adjustment piece to wear it as headband with adjustable tension. It is a two in one.
This 3M KN95 respirator is FDA Approved for Covid-19 protection. Click Here to See the FDA KN95 Approval List (scroll down to see list).
The 3M KN95 Respirator 9505+ is a reliable breathing protection against virus and bacteria. The KN95 standard from China is equivalent to our N95 standard in the US. CLICK HERE TO SEE 3M TECHNICAL BULLETIN COMPARING RESPIRATOR STANDARDS.
The 3M 9505+ anti-particulate mask is a disposable protective mask with a lightweight structure that provides excellent breathing protection for the user. At the same time, it meets the needs of users for the protective performance and comfort performance of masks.
The protective mask uses 3M's proprietary high-efficiency electrostatic filter technology, which minimizes breathing resistance on the premise of meeting the filtering efficiency performance.
Adjustable nose clips and soft nose pads can help different users achieve good face adhesion and reduce the possibility of fogging the glasses.The overall design of the mask enables it to be used with a variety of eye and face protection and hearing protection products.
- Low breathing resistance and comfortable wearing
- Sealed nose clip: easy to fix, improve the sealing of the mask, thickened four corners design, easy to shape and durable
- Three-dimensional cup design: Three-dimensional cup design, large internal space, easy mouth movement, comfortable wearing
- Neckloop (New Product 2020). You can use it as earloop or use a tension adjustment piece to wear it as headband with adjustable tension. It is a two in one.
- NO EXHALATION VALVE.
- Click Here for the User Manual.
Product is Non-washable. Use UVC or Ozone devices to disinfect masks for reuse.
- Suitable for 10 years+ Child and Adult.
- Due to Personal Hygiene and Safety Concerns, NO OPEN ITEM RETURNS will be accepted.
- Masks are 100% assured of being new and unused.
- N95/KN95/FFP2 respirators are recommended by World Health Organization for reducing the spread of Coronavirus. They are not exactly the same, but equivalent standard:
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42 CFR 84 standard)
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006 standard)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001 standard)