This is a complete therapy system including a full face mask system (S, M, L cushions included. You would not need to guess your mask size. Also, you will have everything you need to start CPAP therapy.
This model machine has additional cellular modem for wireless data transfer that makes it easy for sleep doctors to track your sleep results remotely. In addition, it comes with heated tube feature that warms up air and makes breathing more natural and comfortable.
You can see your sleep therapy results right on your smart phone with the free DreamMapper App. See www.dreammapper.com
This Bundle Purchase Includes:
Note: Philips Respironics stopped including SD card in 2020. They prefer patients to use wifi modem or cell modem and send data remotely. This model includes a cell modem and will send data daily to your doctor for free. You can also purchase an SD card separately.
- DreamStation Auto Machine with Heated Humidifier, Heated Hose and cellular modem (DSX500T11C)
- Sleepnet Ascend Full Face Mask System (S/M/L sizes included)
- Wireless Cellular Modem and Built-In Bluetooth
- Dark Blue Reusable Filter (Installed)
- Light Blue Disposable Filter (Uninstalled)
80W Power Supply
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- Carry Bag
The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine is a modern looking machine with many advanced features to increase therapy effectiveness and comfort. Advanced data can be reviewed on the machine's display, downloaded off the included SD card, or viewed wireless via Cellular Modem or Bluetooth on the DreamMapper app on smart phones or other compatible devices. This is an auto-adjusting machine that automatically adjusts pressure during the night on a breath-by-breath basis to provide the optimum pressure needed.
- Sleek, User-Friendly Design
- Colorful Display
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure
- OptiStart Technology
- Heated Humidifier
- Heated Hose
- Advanced Features Incorporated
- A-Flex Pressure Relief
- Dimensions - Machine Alone: 7.6 in W x 6.2 in L x 3.3 in H
- Dimensions - Machine with Heated Humidifier 11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H
- Weight - Machine Alone: Approx. 1.56 lbs (24.96 oz)
- Weight - Machine with Heated Humidifier and Power Supply: Approx. 4.37 lbs
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O, 0.5 increments
- Noise Level - Machine Alone: 25.8 dBA
Sleek, User-Friendly Design with Colorful Display
The DreamStation machine is a sleek white color and measures 7.6 inches x 6.2 inches x 3.3 inches and weighs 2.94 lbs making it smaller and lighter than the System One models by Respironics. The machine has a front-facing color display with a large dial for navigating menus. Menus and settings are navigated through and changed by turning and pressing the dial as needed. An ambient light sensor on the top of the machine allows the machine to adjust screen brightness depending on light levels in the room. The DreamStation Auto has tray style filters that slide in and out of the machine easily for cleaning and replacement. The darker blue filter is a reusable filter which should be washed regularly, and the lighter blue is a disposable filter which should be replaced every 30 days or sooner if dirty.
Auto-Adjusting Pressure and Opti-Start Technology
The DreamStation Auto monitors the user throughout the night to provide pressures as needed when events occur. The machine remains at the lower pressure of the auto-adjusting range, and if an event is detected, increases pressure up to the upper pressure of the range to support the airway. With Opti-Start enabled, the machine begins therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help address residual events that may occur early in therapy.
DreamStation Heated Humidifier and Heated Hose
The integrated heated humidifier for use with the DreamStation Auto. The heated humidifier connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The water chamber is dishwasher safe and is designed to be easily taken out for cleaning and filling. The chamber sits inside the humidifier and with the lid open can be lifted straight out of the humidifier and sat back inside and the lid closed to be ready for use again.
The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and heated tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 with 0 being off and 5 being the highest heat. Adaptive mode is also available which monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity. Preheat will heat the humidifier up to 30 minutes before starting therapy.
The Heated Hose adds additional comfort for more natural breathing feel.
Advanced Features Incorporated
The DreamStation Auto CPAP has many advanced features included to help the user track and monitor therapy effectiveness. Some of the incorporated features include:
SmartRamp: Unlike a traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs. During SmartRamp if an event requires which requires the lowest pressure of the APAP range, ramp will conclude. Traditional ramp is also available if desired. The APAP therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for ramp to be used.
Advanced Data Displayed: The machine will show on-screen advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
Mask Fit Check: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
Auto On/Off: The DreamStation APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly if enabled.
Wireless Cellular Modem and Bluetooth Connectivity: Wireless Cellular Modem is included and Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS (iOS 6 or newer) and Android devices (2.2 or newer) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. iOS and Android device not included.
Regular Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
A-Flex Pressure Relief
A-Flex helps mimic natural breathing patterns by lowering pressure during exhalation. The transition between inhalation and exhalation is also softened, making breathing more natural. As the machine adjusts pressure during the night, A-Flex also adjusts so that the desired amount of relief for exhalation is always given.
We Sell Only Genuine Philips Respironics Machine. Brand New. Instruction on how to adjust therapy pressure comes with machine. Free Lifetime 24/7 Technical Support by email or phone.
Sleepnet introduces their newest full face mask - Ascend. This mask has all of the newest features including Ultra Soft Blue AirGel, Super Light Weight, Flexible Spacebar, Active Headgear, and Easy Clip On Replacement Cushions! All are unique features with patents owned by Sleepnet.
- This is a mask system and comes with all 3 size cushions (S, M, L).
- This mask will save you money. Just purchase new replaceable cushion after buying this starter kit.
- Online rating from patients are all 4 - 5 stars. Truly one of the best full face mask on the market!
- AirGel Maximum comfort, minimum weight. Our patented AirGel minimizes pressure points and skin irritation.
- Advanced Cushion Technology (A.C.T.): Our ergonomic cushion technology delivers an effective seal for the most comfortable fit.
- Active Headgear Connector: Moves as you move for a reliable seal.
- Flexible Spacebar: Unique bendable design provides superior stability, holding a seal without contacting the skin.
- Replaceable Cushion Detachable cushion allows you to replace your cushion without replacing your entire mask.
- Quick Release Headgear Lightweight, breathable headgear slides off easily with one hand.
- 360° Rotating Swivel For optimal tube positioning and easier mobility.
- Sleepnet masks are made in the USA with the latest technology, which provides the most comfortable mask.
- This mask works with all brands of CPAP machines and hoses.
- Mask and headgear are included.
- Please visit www.SleepnetMasks.com for more information.